Digital Proust Questionnaire #9: Elsa NejmanThomas Halter
Emakina Group has rapidly grown in recent years, in part thanks to our managing directors leading the way. But who are these MDs, besides leaders in digital, creative and business growth? Let’s sneak a peek inside their heads with this new series: Emakina’s Digital Proust questionnaires!
The Proust Questionnaire has its origins in a parlour game popularised (though not devised) by Marcel Proust. The French essayist and novelist believed that, in answering these questions, an individual reveals his or her true nature. This is an adapted basic Proust Questionnaire for the digital age.
So how can we introduce Elsa Nejman? She’s a true marketing master, mostly working in the shade, inspiring creativity and a remarkable team spirit. As Your Agency*‘s Managing Director, she captains a small, agile, curious and passionate team with top experts in customer behaviour and expectations. Together, they value proximity, humanity, service, simplicity and trust. And that’s what Elsa’s clients enjoy… They are at the centre of all activities, working as one to reach and touch their clients efficiently and in style.
1. What is your idea of happiness?
My little boy, healthy, happy, free and laughing out loud.
2. What is your greatest fear?
At a humanity level, the risk that fear and hatred prevail over openness, respect and love.
3. Which historical figure do you admire the most?
Albert Einstein. “Admire” isn’t the adequate word. I would better say that if I had to choose one guy with who I would have love to spend an evening talking with, listening to music and drinking good wine, it could have been him. Or maybe it could have been Jean-Jacques Goldman 🙂
4. Which living person do you admire the most?
My Father. He passed away 2 years ago but for me he’s more than alive. (No, I’m not experimenting with paranormal activities during my free time.)
5. Who is your favourite writer?
6. Who is your favourite fictional character?
Between E.T. and Gizmo… my teenage heart cannot choose.
7. What part of the digital industry makes you happy?
8. What part of the digital industry makes you unhappy?
We’re not working, we’re playing. Nobody is unhappy while playing.
9. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I’m way too young to have reach “my greatest achievement”! It’s WIP.
10. What tech company do you wish you had started?
SpaceX (hoping to meet E.T.)
11. What digital project would you have most loved to be a part of?
12. What is your favourite digital app/tool?
Timehop. 2 seconds to go back to great memories.
13. What digital app/tool that does not exist would you would like to create?
The app that will allow humans and animals to understand and speak to each other’s. Our cat is too often meowing without any objective reasons.
14. What is the trait you are most proud of in yourself?
15. What is the trait you most admire in others?
16. What is the trait you most dislike in others?
17. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
Santa Claus. What a Man. What a lifetime journey.
18. What is your most treasured possession, and why?
My son’s “doudou”.
19. What is your motto?
“Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.” – Albert Einstein